I’ve hesitated upgrading from my very old MFJ antenna analyzer due to the fact that other analyzers seem over-priced for what they offer.
Finally, from Spain, the SARK-110 – yet unavailable in the US due (I think) to patent issues.
Hopefully those matters will get resolved to allow sales here.
Features include (from their website):
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid aluminum case
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Operating modes: Scalar Chart, Smith Chart, Single Frequency, Cable Test (TDR), Field Mode, Multi-band, Signal Generator, and Computer Control
- Excellent accuracy over a broad range of impedances
- Resolves the sign of the impedance
- Manual and automatic positioning tracking markers
- Internal 2MB USB disk for the storage of measurements, screenshots, configuration and firmware upgrade
- Exports data in ZPLOTS-compatible format for further analysis on a PC
- SARK Plots client software for Windows
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades
- Open to community requested features
- Open source Software Development Kit (SDK) including a device simulator for development of user applications
Check out the website (here) and the video below.